Re: miata?????

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: miata?????
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:33:36 -0500
Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

> Let me try to shed some light on the situation.  Any parties that were
>involved
> (SCAC - SEB) who remember it differently or want to add, please do:

(the rest of Andy's explanation deleted)

While the Snipster's response was more entertaining, this one hold more
insight to the big picture that must be dealt with.  In my mind, just
because one adjustment is made, all other seemingly similar adjustments
do not all of a sudden become justified.  There are lots-o-factors in
addition to simple car specifications and results to consider.  Everyone
had their little pet class adjustment, but rarely take the big picture
into account.  I wish I could get all the other types of cars out of my
class too.  Wait...... I'm in DS.  Oh hell, never mind....I still can't
win!

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese