Re: FW: miata?????

To: cblome@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: miata?????
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 01:10:25 GMT
I have my bid in on one of these puppys for B-stock in '00

it is 3 inches shorter then a miata, about as wide, has the same hp 140,
weighs in @ 2200 (about what the previous generation R did)
has 125 ft lbs of torque (miata guys how does this compaire?)

the only problem I see is the MacPherson strut suspention, will it be
adjustable? will I be able to get camber?,,,,  and will they finally put a
LSD in it?

anyone have news, I know it is supposed to be $8,000 cheaper then a 10AE
Miata, I'm keeping my fingers crossed,

Jeff