Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:57:11 PST
Alan Wrote:
>So as you can see I don't think that it is easier in the least to drive in
CM. However I will say that IMHO there is no better way to improve your
driving skills than to spend a season in one of them since it forces you to
learn the important skills (looking ahead, etc) lest you make a complete
fool of yourself. Go ahead and give it a try, it's a blast!<

Or, if you don't want to make a complete financial jump to CM, try a F125
kart, same result for less money. Just wait till the SEB makes its decision
as to whether F125 will be a class next year.

Peter Mottaz
F125 (maybe)