Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: eric10mm@qni.com, chrstson@netins.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:53:01 EST
Bert Swift and I did our usual Saturday lunch today and came to a conclusion.
We are convienced that this whole thread is just another crafty Linnhoff
trick!!!!
You gotta watch this guy he's slick at manipulating situations.

Heres the deal the way we see it. Linnhoff has laid this very very clever
trap in an
effort to get a CM guy to offer him a free ride in their car.  You know the
old "Theres
nothing to driving one of those CM things, compared to my DS Neon" in hopes
that some CM guy will take the bait and offer his car for a drive.

Beware CM guys, this Squareheaded KnuckleDragger is nothing to toy with.
We figure he's trying to sucker in a CM driver from outside Kansas City
Region.
None of us here locally are gonna fall for this one. We have seen his tactics
many
times before.

Mike B.