Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <chrstson@netins.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:12:01 -0800
>If some of you don't know I was the one that this whole "Thread" was
directed
>at. If any of you saw the onboard footage from my car at the Nats talent
>show, You know its not always pretty when I'm behind the wheel. But the
fact
>is I never drove an Autox before 1997, not until I bought a CM Car!  Thats
>right! I had been out to some local events and watched. I saw this guy in a
>blue open wheeled car and thought,
>"Thats for me". Then the fun started.
===============================
I do have to give it up to Mike.  Starting the sport in a CM car has got to
be the steepest learning curve of any class.  I mean, it's not like he can
take the car out on his favorite twisty road or to that large deserted mall
parking lot and play late at night.  And any new setup can only be tested at
an actual event.  Hoot mon, that just plain sucks.

I give Mike a real dose of red-ass but it's all meant in fun and he knows
it.

If I bought any type of Mod car I'd sure as heck figure out some way to go
practice somewhere before I ever hit an actual course in it.

BTW, hey buddy, can you pass the salt?  My Nikes are a little bland.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest