Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:49:11 -0600
Eric tries to save himself:

>There.  That sound better?  I'm not saying that CM drivers can't drive,
just
>that most of us average Joes would stand a better chance of trophying in a
>real race car that would better mask less-than-stellar driving skills.

(Sorry Eric but faster speeds let everyone know when you screw up.  Instead
of a couple feet off line you go off course...been there)

Paul responds:
>I think, based on my driving, that average Joes
>does WORSE in a CM car.

I agree... I have seen many people (good drivers) jump from a stock car
into a mod car for a fun run and spin four times.  They look silly but they
come back with a smile that don't quit for days!

One of the biggest adjustments to make is getting used to how stinking fast
stuff comes at you in a mod car.  You walk a course and say cool a
straight...then after your first run you think...where did that straight
go????

Keep trying Eric....a few more hard pulls and you'll have your leg outta
you mouth.

Go like hell !!
Jeff Christianson