Re: Visas to Russia

To: Hottvr@aol.com, p.zahornasky@att.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visas to Russia
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 20:46:30 EDT
It's not just cars. I went off to Montreal in February for a trade show
figuring that I would simply show my Drivers License and Voters Registration
Card as I.D.

Due to the bomb throwers, they now want a Passport, or an original Birth
Certificate to prove I.D.

I got there and back, but I ended up with a hassle on both ends. So, before
I go again, I am re-upping my expired Passport.

Larry Steckel