Re: Visas to Russia

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Visas to Russia
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:14:26 -0700
>From: Hottvr@aol.com
>>
>The Canadian Customs officer(Wendy in Ontario) told me that crossing
into
>each provience of Canada is different. In western Canada she said
that
>there
>are no state
>police as we have in the U.S. So they have to police the border more
>carefully

Absolute BS!!  I have towed a formula Ford across the border into the
U.S. and didn't get hassled for any paperwork.  Joe Cheng has never
gotten any hassle for the Phantom.  I can't speak for NWR members like
the Reuter's or the Leuty's but every time we see them up in Canada
they have never told us any horror stories about crossing the border
with their cars in the trailers.  IMHO, eastern Canadian border
crossings are much more sticky about doing things by the book than out
here in the west.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)