Re: Visas to Russia

To: Cliff Loh <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Visas to Russia
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 07:01:04 -0500
Are you saying that they didn't tell me this stuff???? Are saying I just
made all this up?? Not hardly pal!!!!!!!!!!!  Its not "Absoulte BS" its
what the Candian Customs
office in Ontario told me. The same was told to me here at U.S. Customs in
Kansas City. So think what you want. I know what they told me!!!!!

Mike B.