Sticking your arm out when rolling over.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sticking your arm out when rolling over.
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:51:40 -0400
Mr. Wagner says:
>>The only injury was a result of a stiff armed attempt to stop the car
from going over<<

It has been noted that a certain Doctor currently driving a SS Rx7 tried
this.

And I have heard that other people in the Road Racing world have attempted
this, but window nets kept them from making a very bad mistake.

Look, Don't matter how much you want to.  No matter how strong you think you
are.  You can not stop the car from rolling over by sticking your arm out
the window.

I know, probably easier said then done. :)  Thank goodness I have not had to
experience it myself....

Rick Cone