Re: No More Smog Testing in Florida!

To: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No More Smog Testing in Florida!
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:17:30 -0400
Just remember when you take it to a car wash, you must remove the panels
that cover the rear wheels or they will be *removed* for you. Who makes the
batteries for the Honda? Toyota. With the Toyota, you can seat four people
and still put a set of Hoosier Racing Tires in the trunk, and still
accelerate safely with the AC on.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net