Re: Have you seen a fire?

To: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Have you seen a fire?
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:56:20 -0500
I'm reading directly from the fire bottle that I keep under my desk(I know, my
wife says I'm wierd)

1. Pull pin and hold unit upright

2. From six feet back aim at the base of the flame

3. Squeeze lever and sweep side to side

Sounds easy doesn't it???
Maybe you could try practicing at home in the living room???????

Mike(A debate on proper fire bottle use is sure to follow) B. TLS#1