Re: Have you seen a fire?

To: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Subject: Re: Have you seen a fire?
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:45:59 -0400
At 7:32 PM -0500 6/16/00, Williams wrote:
>Wow,
>I don't even want that much adrennalin on a roller coaster!

Actually, this was nothing.  It was all calm and controlled and the
car had pulled off the track.  I've had plenty more exciting things
happen to me while flagging.  I could talk all day about it!

You should try road racing flagging, it is quite a lot of fun.  The
problem is of course then you find yourself double booked on
weekends.  In may case, triple booked because I rally also.

Then again, now that I've discovered boats and cycles, I barely get
to the track anymore...

--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com