Re: Online registration

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Online registration
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:53:49 -0700
At 9:26 PM 6/20/00, TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:
>Yes, the SEDiv Solo2 program has had online registration for several years.

the AZ region started online registration this last year,

http:www//autocrossing.com/azscca/signup.html

, thanks to the efforts of webmaster Brandon Smith and registrar Mark Shaw

the problem we have now is with people that register and don't show. It
throws off the worker assignments (and the run group sizes).

Soooo, we have decided to penalize those that preregister and don't show
(or call)

The costs for online payment have been too great for us to accept (at this
time).

Your Regions Mileage May Vary

Jim Rohn
AZ Region Solo2 Director