Re: Online registration

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Online registration
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:09:42 -0400
My company has just developed a web based registration system with secure
credit card processing.  I'm not sure it makes sense at the local level but
at the National/ProSolo level it probably would help out a lot.  I'm sure I
can get a pretty hefty discount for the SCCA but I have no idea who to
contact or if they are interested.  If anyone knows who might be interested
point them at http://www.signup-now.com/demo.html for an online demo. I have
always hated having to reenter my info over and over.
Steve