RE: Online Registration

To: "'Alan Pozner'" <AlanP@identicard.com>, <lamont@xnet.com>
Subject: RE: Online Registration
From: "Alex Dresko" <adresko@3pointoh.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:29:15 -0400
I've never even used TS99 so I don't know exactly what's involved.. but rest
assured, I fear no relational database :) In fact, that may work out better.
I could, if I'm thinking correctly, set it up where the race admin downloads
a TS99 database created by the website. It can still be uploaded to the
website to process the results as well.