Re: Cone colors

To: glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Cone colors
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:18:41 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_rkon/jLbwOyFa7zf8LEkhw)

IMO, it would be great if every event, region, Tour, Pro and Nationals would
use different color cones.  It is much easier to 'see' the course using them.
I have run events where the left and right side of the course used different
color cones.  I have also run events where the pointer cones were a different
color, this is VERY beneficial.

But the negative side is if your local clubs use different color cones then
your members will get use to that.  Then if they attend another event outside
your area, like a Tour, Pro or Nationals, that may not use different color
cones, then they would be at a disadvantage.  Due to the fact that people would
get use to the different color cones.  That has been the argument in our region
for not getting them.

Lloyd Wilson

glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net on 06/23/2000 08:28:29 AM