RE: Cone colors

To: JoeT@ryersoncoil.com
Subject: RE: Cone colors
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:30:34 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_9aLczk5Qte/zLmq0SCRlAQ)

Joe,
 the color cones make it easier to see a course, especially courses that are
like Nationals style.  Long, fast 60+ second courses with several 180+ degree
turns.

Thanks for the Evolution school advice.  I have taken at least one every year
since they started in 1993.  I was one of the original guinea pigs, I mean
students, at the very first school at Triton College outside Chicago.  My next
school will make number 8 or 9, starting to lose count.

Even with Evolution's training, color cones just make it that much easier to
see the course.

Lloyd Wilson

JoeT@ryersoncoil.com on 06/23/2000 09:42:20 AM