Re: ProSolo, Spectators, TV, et al.

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ProSolo, Spectators, TV, et al.
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:40:08 -0400
>Except for the fact that the first car to the finish line doesn't
>necessarily win.  Drag racing is extremely simple to participate in and is
>extremely simple for spectators to watch and understand.
>
>ProSolo (since you want to focus on it, instead of Solo) is not.  You have
>to add 2 times together.  You have to pay attention to both sides to know
>who wins.  This adds a level of complexity that spectators may not care for.

I've never done a Pro so I don't know how feasible this is, but
instead of 2 runs summed on mirror course, would a Rocket J. Squirrel
Mirror-Kanna approach work?

--
pZ -- Paul Cezanne (formerly Czarnecki)

Please consider buying my wife's new book, The Illusionist,
(http://www.JeannetteAngell.com) and then help the UN feed the world
for free @ http://www.TheHungerSite.com