Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: ecarman@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:30:28 -0400
> That is alright, my roommate just got a $50 ticket and a point on his
> license yesterday for having the new Tire Rack window sticker
> required for
> the Pro events on his car.  The cop was a small towner that is known
> to give "Kids" a hard time.  It didn't help that my roommate drives a

Well I have left my sticker on since the Tour and have not
had any problems. I did cut it down quite a bit but I think it
looks good. I try to stay away from small NH towns that need
more $$$ in their coffers. But I will probably remove the sticker
now that this has been mentioned.
I personally think tire rack should alter the sticker so that it
is transparent except for the TIRERACK.COM part
although I've been pretty happy overall with the sticker
since it was applied right and I'm short 5'7". :-)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com