Re: new to list

To: LiloACRguy@aol.com, <davek@urjet.net>, <reddog_es22@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: new to list
From: Eric Carman <ecarman@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:40:01 -0400
Reality is though they would not have to make much, if any, more power than
they already do to be a serious threat.  I think the real issue witha CSP
Civic would be to make sure it is still street legal (At least relativly so).

 LiloACRguy@aol.com wrote:
>Nope.  The higher the power to weight ratio, the larger the limitations of
FWD become.  Given the capabilities of the other cars in the class, the car
would be fast and fun, but missing the ability to get out of corners.  Hard
to make up that kind of time.