Re: Classing by Potential

To: hottvr@birch.net
Subject: Re: Classing by Potential
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:04:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/00 12:03:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, hottvr@birch.net
writes:

<< Jkinser77@aol.com wrote:

 > I am beginning to think that logical and simple thinking...common sense
stuff
 > sometimes doesn't apply to this list...They just keep harping on the one
 > driver deal...the simple thing is take the top 5-10 drivers in the
 > country(Snip) >>

Well, since this all is about stock cars...take the top drivers you can think
of with multiple championships in a variety of cars, who basically are known
for jumping in anything and can trophy or even win in a car with little seat
time...think of those drivers who have accomplishments under their belts and
who are highly respected for their involvment in this sport...I've seen the
results to Renee Eady's book survey and the names I listed are all on there
as those who are regarded as the best drivers ever in this sport....not the
best in their car for maultiple championships...but for their driving talents
in ANYTHING.  Plus most of these drivers have done alot for this sport, been
on several boards and committees, been in the politics of all this.

Jean