Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn), Steve Wynne <swynne@bendnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: "A.J. Rystad" <ajrystad@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:51:19 -0700
At 08:27 PM 07/10/2000 -0700, Jim & Marilyn Rohn wrote:
>At 8:08 PM 7/10/00, Steve Wynne wrote:
>>I was at Portland International Raceway the other weekend and was happy
>>to see a road racer running NRA stickers on his car.
>
>and NRA stands for:
>
>Neon Racing Association?
>
>or
>
>National Racing Association?
>
>Is NRA a New Racing Association of some sort?
>
>Jim Rohn

While the original post had some racing ^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hmotorsports content,
now it is going to drift into the political.

John,

Which huge money spending, special interest group, made up of a bunch of
hayseed, redneck, beer drinking, assault rifle toting people, who have
"Moses" as their leader, has the acronym NRA...

Answer: The National Rifle Association. :-)

PLEASE NOTE THE BIG SMILEY!!! I don't want to get a million flames from gun
owners, I'm one myself!

A.J. "Charter member of the VRWC (tmHRC) since 1992" Rystad
1992 AS MR2T