Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:21:57 -0600
I don't know what this is doing here, as it has absolutely nothing to do
with autocross (I just _love_ an unmoderated list). However, in the interest
of fairness, here's where you can learn about the opposing viewpoint:

http://www.handguncontrol.org/

The only other thing I will add is that team.net continues to teach me
things about my fellow autocrossers that I just didn't want to know.

Flame me if you want, but I won't reply.

Regards,

William Loring