RE: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:54:31 -0500
I have been contemplating writing a letter to get alternate motor mount
bushing materials allowed in ST. I run a 91 SE-R and the mounts are pretty
soft. I would feel much better about the car, and about adding more HP to
it, if I could just use the Urethane motor mount inserts that are available
for it. I know that the neons could benefit from a better front mount, and I
am sure there are many others that we just dont know about yet. Anyone else
have thoughts on this?

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS)