Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: "'eric10mm@qni.com'" <eric10mm@qni.com>,
Subject: Re: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: "Thompson, Adrian (A.L.)" <athomps9@visteon.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:47:53 -0400
I'm a digest lurker so I was hoping some one else would do this but they
haven't so I'll stick my neck out.

I fail to see what this has to do with Autocross or racing in any way.  This
is just your own political agenda.  Have you ever considered some people may
be offended by this.  Please keep this stuff off Team.Net and stick to
autocross

Thanks

Adrian Thompson

Eric Linnhoff wrote:

>Which huge money spending, special interest group, made up of a bunch of
>hayseed, redneck, beer drinking, assault rifle toting people, who have
>"Moses" as their leader, has the acronym NRA...
=============================
I'm a proud Life Member BABY!!!

Remember that when they riot and loot in your neighborhoods!!  Remember that
when the government decides that the Constitution is getting in their way
and they revoke your God (yes our country was founded by Christians, not
athiests) given rights.  Be it all at once or by incrementalism as they are
now doing.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, even wrote a thesis paper on it.
With the direction that our (I didn't vote for these idiots so don't blame
me) government is heading (repeated jack-booted assaults on innocent
citizens with NO repercussions, overtaxation, poor representation, etc) some
day, some way, there WILL be a need for a second Revolution.  And sticks and
stones just ain't gonna cut it dude.

And I'm not at all sorry for giving out this minor wake up call.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>