Info for fellow NRA members and racers...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Info for fellow NRA members and racers...
From: Steve Wynne <swynne@bendnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:08:10 -0700
I was at Portland International Raceway the other weekend and was happy
to see a road racer running NRA stickers on his car. I met him later to
find out what kind of program he might be part of and he was simply
showing his support for the organization and an important issue in this
year's election year. I got the contact info from him and the stickers
showed up today. If you are interested, I will have two spare stickers
at Wendover or email me privately and I'll send you the telephone number
of the contact person at the NRA.

Take care,

Steve W.
#6 STS Nitro Neon Racing