Re: Fair Classing for everybody is ridiculous? (was Fiero classing)

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fair Classing for everybody is ridiculous? (was Fiero classing)
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:50:33 -0500
How about Brian Priebe in an '88 Fiero Coupe with a 5 speed and
90 hp 2.5 against Bob Tunnell in an ES Neon at Nationals? Try that
for a comparison.

You and your counterparts are really something. I ask for something for
the masses, I get Brian Priebe and Bob Tunnell thrown at me to use for
comparison.

The classing questions aren't for the Brian Priebe's (Charley!) or Bob
Tunnell's (Phil!) cars, they are for  Joe Schmuckatelli, or Jane Doe to
have a chance.

Get real here!

BTW, if Brian were up to it, I might have an '88 coupe around here
somewhere he could try ES in at Nationals this year!!