Re: Fw: Fiero classing

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fiero classing
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 06:26:29 -0500
If my car's such a turd, why isn't it in Turd Stock, er, HS?

Back when I ran a diesel Rabbit, even that was in ES.  _That_ car was a
turd!  I still beat up a DS 16-valve GTI Golf, one day, though.  I will
have fun no matter what I run (this brings to mind the Chevy Sprint
automatic I burned the tires off of one day a couple years ago.)

I'm currently running in FSP (despite really cheap street tires) because
I want to comply with the rules about my aftermarket ignition and rear
bar (which may or may not un-turdify the Fiero 4-banger.)

I just agreed with another poster that it would be much simpler for
everybody involved to institutionalize the evolution you say is
natural.  I only ask for reason, which would allow a smoother
progression between categories (S-SP-P-M.)  Remember, too, those of us
with mid-engined two-seat turds can't play in ST, yet, either.

Chuck (wiping the turds off my keyboard) Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz/                            Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua