Re: Fiero classing

To: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Fiero classing
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:07:07 -0700

Like I had said before:  If one letter comes through with valid points and a
benefit to the club, then one letter is all that is needed to get the powers
that be to start a new thought process.  If it is a issue that many of the club
(or SEB - SCAC  - etc) are on the fence about, then many letters from members
are necessary.  Why?  To show which way the club is leaning on the idea which
helps the groups make a better decision on what is best for the membership.

Again, seems pretty simple to me...

Andy

"George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net> on 07/15/2000 11:52:28 AM