Re: Fw: Fiero classing

To: "Team Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fiero classing
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:59:35 -0400
I agree with you, but I feel the need to put what you've brought up into
perspective....

Age isn't a good benchmark for classification....

The Fieros that are being used as an example of 'older' cars, are the same
age as the Corvettes you classify as 'newer' cars.

So, where do you draw the age line at?

You do know that BSP is dominated by a '72 Vette, right? About the same age
as the 240Z that won in '98...

Mike