Re: Thanks Sid

To: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks Sid
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:53:06 -0500
Gail/Sid deLeon wrote:

> Why is it that a lot of people running in stock class are not able to
> understand the meaning of the word STOCK.Sure there are 432 good reasons to
> modify your car. as in;It's faster/safer/more
>fun/dependable/cheaper/better/and
> the one I love,I bought it with a factory defect and need to fix it!
> Stock cars arriving at a event on trailers- think about it,foolish??
> Sport cars towing trailers with a $1000 worth of  rims/rubber to run stock
> class(vetts $2000) yes you were sold to the tire Co's so you could change to
> there rubber when you got there,foolish??
> Sid
> Got out of stock

Sorry team.netters:

So why don't you just come right out and call us all f***ing idiots?
Oh, I guess you did.  What is the purpose of your post?  Did you intend
to make some kind of contribution to the discussion, or did you just
want to demonstrate your elitist attitude about being smart enough,
unlike the rest of us hopeless and stupid schmucks, to leave stock?  I
run the rules presented to me and I endevour to remain legal and
sportsmanlike.  Guess I'm a dumb f***.  We've never met, but now that
you've broadcast your feelings about a large segment of our sport, I
don't really care to.

Patrick Washburn
Wausau, WI
#26 DS