Re: Thanks Sid

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks Sid
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:28:07 EDT
I think we found the reason why SM cars have more open rules, but slower times
than some SP cars.

They just haven't reached the same level of preparation - yet.

BTW, I can't think of any really cometative CSP cars in my region that are
truely streetable.  There are street legal, but all ride quite rough, are loud,
and have clutch flywheel combos that make driving normally a real challenge.
The best really driveable (and daily driven) cars are 2-5 seconds back
depending on course.

Used to exist in the middle of no-mans-lands in CSP

SP neon

In a message dated Wed, 19 Jul 2000  9:02:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,