RE: Thanks Sid

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: Thanks Sid
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:18:58 -0500
But it's not a myth Dennis.  _Most_ SP cars that are built to the letter of
the rules which I've seen are no longer street driven. This includes many
ASP, BSP, a TON of CSP, and a lot of ESP cars.  This can be purely from a
convenience standpoint to the owners but it's true none the less.

That doesn't mean that they can't be streetable though.  Just that the
owners have retired them from daily driver duties.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"I ask sir, who is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the
people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -
George Mason