Re: non-integers

To: John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com>
Subject: Re: non-integers
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:53:25 -0500
Just as I was reaching for the delete button, I noticed the imprecise
alignment of the words "ladies" and "participants" which, when scanning,
might be inaccurately read as "ladies pants."

YMMV.

Back to the arguments.

It must be the off season for some of the folks on this list.  Things
are starting to wind down, here, too.  I only have about 5 more events
scheduled this year, including the Divisionals and a December event.
;^)

--
Chuck Schultz     /
Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com