Re: non-integers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non-integers
From: "Richard Rees" <greyhawke@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:28:35 -0500
Actually, c is even more beautiful in metric - 3x10^8m/s.  So much cleaner,
plus its about the same as pi x 10^8 (not really, but close enough)

How about one of the most arbitrary values (not) on the face of the
Earth....the AU!

btw, the not is referring to the fact that the AU cannot be contained on the
Earth, not that it is not an arbitrary value.  Especially since the distance
it was initially based on (distance from earth to sun) has been found to
vary depending on what point along our orbit we are.

count the nots in this message, and you could win a prize.
R/