Re: Dennis' Agenda

To: "Mike Smith" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Dennis' Agenda
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:14:32 -0500
Mike Smith wrote:

>Though, I gotta wonder what Dennis was thinking when he posted anything
>about replacing SP on team.net. Yeesh...

Dennis sent team.net a verbatim copy of message he had put on the stu list. It
got a little better reception there than it did here (big surprise, right?),
although I did note that several serious SM competitors took issue with it.

I really don't think a suggestion that any existing Category should be
"retired" would meet with a friendly reaction (I personally wouldn't consider
it a very friendly suggestion) here or with Solo II competitors as a whole.

Jay