Re: Dennis' Agenda

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Dennis' Agenda
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:46:21 -0500
At the same time, and without being a champion for any of these positions,
he DID state up front that this was all just a mental exercise and that we
should not go ballistic...it's just "what if" talk.  What did we do right
out of the gate?  Went ballistic and started screaming "the sky is
falling".  Validating the team.net reputation IMO.  Frankly, I'm a little
embarrassed.  (There have been several constructive comments and good, well
reasoned counterpoints made as well, so I'm not categorizing all the
replies wholesale.)

Like I said, I have absolutely no position on this subject whatsoever, but
I am concerned about the ability to express ideas and float "what if"
scenarios on the forum without taking some nasty blows, "friendly" or not.

> I really don't think a suggestion that any existing Category should
be "retired" would meet with a friendly reaction (I personally wouldn't
consider it a very friendly suggestion) here or with Solo II competitors as
a whole.

> Jay

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets