opinions on parking at Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: Sup4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:45:54 EDT
Hi All:

Ok, a bit of a change of topic from the sadness, the criticism, the classes.
So, what about that paddock patrol ?  I thought the parking was improved over
years past, but wanted to hear how other drivers felt.  Personally, I'd like
to see advance diagrams of the paddock and spaces, with reservations via
internet/phone in advance of arrival.
Maybe allow advance reservations for certain number of spaces depending on
region size, leaving some open spots for last few weeks for any members.
Kinda like baseball games.  Big transporter types would know beforehand
exactly where to go, hopefully no one would be left searching on monday
afternoon.

BTW, really a great job by all organizers in putting on this event and
adjustments to schedule.  Looking forward to next year !  Thank You !

Donald Lew
DSP #79 Supra
group #1 (north course)
(it wudda been fun on weds)