Re: opinions on parking at Nationals

To: <Sup4speed@aol.com>, <rickcone@bellsouth.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: opinions on parking at Nationals
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:24:48 -0500
People want to paddock together with their friends. I have no problem with
reserved parking for a group as long as each space is individually allotted
to a specific driver. No "we want 20 spaces for Gargantua Region." but yes
to  "we want 20 spaces for [and list 20 specific names, all of whom are
entered]).

There were something like 754 spaces originally available this year. How do
you get 1200 entrants into that? Some, by the fact of co-drivers. But there
should also be some "half-spaces" identified, to be allotted to those
drivers who come with just their (usually Stock class) car and maybe a tire
trailer. Two of those setups can fit into one space. One row cut into
half-spaces would give you 60+ more parking slots.

This parking plan was a great idea that is only going to get better!

--Rocky