RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!

To: "'autox '" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:54:13 -0600
Ya' know guys & girls Chris H. has an excellent point, online
registration is going to take some money to develop. If I was the firm
that built the SCCA online registration my bill for same would certainly
have two digits BEFORE the comma.

If a compromise is to let them resell our personal data, while as a
member I don't agree with it, it's not unreasonable given some common
and current internet business practices.

My only question is how soon can they extend it to the local level. And
how soon can my region catch up to the concept?

IF the national office did this, a good marketeer like SJ is already
working on other angles. IF this was a local thing well who knows?

Changing my mind,