RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!

To: "'Eric Salem'" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:53:20 -0600
That's the question no one can answer right now, not to my knowledge. I
think people are assuming it is being sold. I have talked to the guy who
runs MyAutoevents.com, he helped me at nationals last year with web
posting, so I am not too concerned, he seemed like a stand up guy to me.
If he doesn't have a privacy policy on his web site, maybe now he will
think about it.

As for SCCA selling our info, how many times a year do you guys get the
SCCA Credit Card application? I get it 5-6 times a year from what I
recall....

Chris
www.solo2.org -where I don't sell off any user information, but don't
have a privacy policy either (time to work on one)