RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!

To: "Steve Couture" <steve@couture.org>
Subject: RE: Let's shake the hornets nest again!
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:00:03 -0500
Steve Couture wrote:

>MyAutoEvents.com is my website, developed 100% by me.  It was built as a
>*service* to the autocross community to provide a centralized source for event
>listings and simplify the registration process by making online registration
>available to *anyone*.

All the other BS aside, I used MAE.com to register for an autocross that I
would never have known about were it not for your site.  I'm glad that the
SCCA is taking this bold step into the 1990's and I thank you for the work
that you've done to make it easier to find a place to race.

Paul Parkanzky
TeamMRC
parkanz1@msu.edu