PRO/Car and Driver Schedule and Classing available now...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: PRO/Car and Driver Schedule and Classing available now...
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:51:54 -0500
Great job, Steve!

http://www.precisionracing.org

Btw, am I the only one sitting back this year and realizing someone in the
National office needs a swift kick in the back side? And I'm not referring
to anyone in the Solo office necessarily...

For everyone who has been asking if Pro Solo is dead...lets just say if
someone doesn't wake up in the big office...we'll all be sporting
RevItUp/HardDriveLive/PRO/NASA/whatever else stickers on our cars. Its
unfortunate that it has come to this...but hey, such is competition.

MK

P.S. Sorry...just had one of those mornings and couldn't hold it in any
longer...