Re: Harness bar...

To: john@fabmation.org
Subject: Re: Harness bar...
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:25:10 -0600
John,

"Enough with the harness bar already. Get a room! "

I'm not sure this was directed at me or at the list in general.  I was
just trying to
lighten up the conversation and point out where the rubber spacer conept
would
lead to at the same time.

I drive a Z06 in SS.  I don't have a harness bar or lap belt, though I
wouldn't mind
a good lap belt.  I can lock the stock lap belt and synch it pretty
tight.  This works
pretty good but I still get some movement.  I'm sorry if you don't think
its
appropriate for me to comment on this topic.

I don't have a harness bar because I don't want to be protest bait at
Nationals.

thanks for your time,

Scott Troyer
SS#71