Re: Fwd: instructors

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: instructors
From: "Phil Esra" <mfkab@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:56:36 PST
The instructor set-up seemed to work well yesterday. If we're going to
continue it, though, I would suggest requiring instructors to work 2 run
groups. It's such a cushy, fun job that it makes sense to maximize the
benefit the club gets out of it, and it shouldn't significantly decrease the
instructor pool.

I hope being the instructor coordinator/administrator counts as a work
position? Looked pretty labor-intensive.

Phil
CS(X) MR2 Formerly Known As Bruce

ps Oh my god, what the hell am I doing running in PAX?