Re: Fwd: instructors

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: instructors
From: Alexander Komlik <apkom@crocodile.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 12:17:36 -0800
The guidence was great! Thanks to Derek, I was improving my times in every
successive run.
Too bad my wife was starving so we had to leave right away after my run
and I could not watch the afternoon groops. I'm surprised there was no catering
there,
they could have made a good profit on such a big number of hangry drivers
and guests.