Re: instructors

To: mfkab@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: instructors
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:17:06 EST
So there were instructors available at 3com yesturday? I'd did well at Mather
in the wet, thanks again sensay Phil for showing me the skillz ;)

~Nanda Holz and UFO
Blackn'tan 92' Special Edition 125k smiles
Walnut Creek, CA
CSP-r #836
Team M Road, C2 Automotive, Dealer Alt, Roebuck, Serious Auto, Racing Beat,
Brainstorm, HardDog, RedLine Synthetics, YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires (Toyo T1S)
Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM
...work like you don't need the $...dance like nobody is watchin...and make
luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive like your arse is on fire
;)
"If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help either."  Bob Hall