Re: Fw: Web Results Notification

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Web Results Notification
From: Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:37:30 -0800
Unfortunately I think this time they DO have to change.
Apart from being last in my group (what did I get myself into - ASP,
I must have been out of my mind.... RX-7 for sale --- no, not really),
27th overall time ain't bad.
BUT - if I remember correctly in that run I took a shortcut after
the finish - thus that run doesn't really count and should instead add
one to the "rookie got lost" counter (even though it was really
"rookie had his brakes smoking and couldn't slow down in time")