Re: Attendance

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:01:53 PDT
Um, on what grounds?  Hypothetically, of course.  There is no provision in
the rule book for you to do that.  What happens after I say "I believe my
car IS classed properly.  If you disagree, then protest it following the
rulebook procedures."?  I still get to take my runs.

KeS

http://profiles.msn.com.